Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

Deep dude...real deep...

That was a rwally deep, yet great film. Nice work, and great drawings and animation. A bit depressing, but great none the less!

The Takeover The Takeover

Mmmkay...

That was ok...I think. I am sorta confuzzled now because of that, but I am pretty sure it was ok. It looked good, graphics wise, and it was kind of humorous I guess, but in that so dumb it is funny kind of way. Anyway, good job with the animating, but you may want to have a plot in your next movie, or atleast something like a punch-line or a actually reason.

kenya kenya

AHHH!!!

When does the madness end? NEVER!!! It keeps going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going!!!! AHHH!!!

DBZ: Fighter (Demo) DBZ: Fighter (Demo)

Great game

Hey Clipse3, its a DEMO so it doesnt need to have much. Great work dude. Maybe I could help you with the new one. Email me if you think you could use me. Later.

Lobster Quest (Demo) Lobster Quest (Demo)

Great demo!

That game was great! I am inspired to be a better flash artist/designer! Hey maybe sometime if you need help we could team up, because I also make games. E-mail me at rejectproductions@hotmail.com sometime and we can talk. Later.